Here are some brief notes from the podcast (excellent) today
“The heart is truest when we are alone.” : It’s the truest expression of our hearts.
Prayer is the seeking of the heart, it’s a response of the heart.
REWARDS of prayer
1. Prayer is simply communion with God
2, Prayer brings us into alignment with God. Is my will in alignment with God?
3. Brings us into provision from God: in our physical, spiritual and moral needs..
Don’t worry about tomorrow. “Just give me my daily bread.”
4. Prayer gives us contentment
5. It keeps us humble and dependent
6. With prayer, our blessings will then flow out to others.
You will be rewarded.
View original post 84 more words